Blogcademy : San Francisco




Day One:
Johnny over All Nifty Things and I decided to go a different travel route this time and take the Boltbus out to San Francisco. It wasn't a terrible travel method, really...i do suggest you bring a pillow though, you will definitely be more comfortable if you do. We arrived in San Francisco at 6am Friday and decided to pop over to Twin Peaks to get in some photos as the fog rolled in and the sun was coming up.
What an amazing place for photos, if you are going to be visiting San Francisco, please please do yourself a favor and visit this magical place, you won't be sorry. The view is amazing!
Our next stop was Craftsman &Wolves. Dear lord, yes. Try the banana bread and, if you are feeling particularly adventurous, the rebel within.
The rest of our day we spent wandering around the city eating and taking photos.




Day Two:
This was the first day of the Blogcademy and I was a little nervous but extremely excited to meet my classmates and our headmistresses. I won't lie, it was all very overwhelming at first but once you wrap your head around everything and start to put into play everything that you are learning it really just falls into place. I met lots of amazing ladies but I truly am glad to have met Ashley from Charcoal & Ash. I feel like she's a kindred spirit and definitely look forward to one day collaborating with her!
After class, Johnny and I decided to head out to the Sugar Lounge for some drinks and then more wandering those crazy San Francisco streets.





 Day Three:
Even in learning mode day two of the Blogcademy is a lot to absorb but they really provide such invaluable information. I'm pleased that I was able to attend the last of the in person classes and if you are on the fence about taking the online course I absolutely recommend that you do! It's such an investment in one's future, so take the plunge if you're serious about blogging and starting a small business.
Where was I? Oh yes, sad this was our last day of class and even sadder that it was our last day in San Francisco! Johnny and I met up after class and headed out to dinner at this amazing restaurant, BDK. I fully believe that one should splurge on a meal every so often and believe me when I tell you that this is the place to splurge. Crab beignets, asparagus and crispy shallots, potato and cheese pierogies, pot roast on a wonderfully fluffy bed of mashed potatoes...i mean, really?






All in all it was an extremely successful trip and I'm so glad that we went and enjoyed ourselves. We so desperately needed a breath of fresh air!







The second and third photos I took in the AirBnb we rented, which you can view here

Comments

  1. I absolutely love the room you rented from AirBnb it is so pretty! It was so great meeting you too. I look forward to our future collaborations ;)

    ~ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? It was gorgeous...i came home and i was like "ok, it's time to start redecorating!" haha
    Yes! I am totally excited to work with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts