Tarot deck : Le Tarot des Femmes Erotiques


So this was my very first deck and I bought it at a local shop called the Green Man.
I remember being at the cash register and seeing the box and thinking “those are for me.”...and they SO are.

They are such lovely cards, I just adore the colors and the vintage photographs.
I've had and used solely this deck for years now and it wasn't until the beginning of this year when I invested in the Wild Unknown deck (which I will do a write up for sometime in October) that I realized just how much personality every deck truly has.
Le Tarot des Femmes Erotiques and I really have a connection, they called to me and I answered them, after all; so I truly feel like I do my best readings with these babies.
I can always count on them to be ready, so to speak, for me. I talk to them before, during and after readings...I thank them, all kinds of stuff, and I really feel like that just helps to intensify my relationship with them.

I am just now sitting down and reading the traditional methods of how to read/understand tarot cards, which has it's ups and downs. I've always been intuitive and being in tune with my deck just amplified that so I never felt like I needed the traditional teachings or was missing out on anything.
That isn’t to say that those who have studied long and hard don't have some advantage over me or that it's a waste of time, not at all...I’m actually enjoying the formal lessons quite well. All I mean to say is that intuition is a massive force so if you're just starting out in your tarot reading journey don't feel like it's ALL about the book learning.
The best thing you can do is pick a deck that resonates with you and go from there.

Also, do any of you have any recommendations as far as tarot books go?
I'm currently reading Understanding &Using Tarot by Emily Peach and it's great so far but I do find myself slacking a bit between lessons.

If you would like to see what this weeks #tarottuesday card is, you can check out this post.

I am also trying to make some time to do a few free reads a month, so if you are interested please let me know via instagram or email.

Comments

Popular Posts