Under Construction....



Hey everyone!!!
I wish that I could tell you that I'm rolling out the changes tomorrow as planned buuuuuuttt I'm missing something important and I can't move forward without it.  In the coming weeks though, you will notice new things...and I can't wait for it all.
You know, I did a read for myself on Monday and the card I pulled was Judgement, which basically translates to rebirth. This month happens to be my birth month and it's a milestone birthday (30!) and at first I was a little crazy..."I have to do this, be here, have this done, by the time I'm 30."...well last night this wave of empowerment hit me...like my life just jump started and I was, all at once, totally ok with myself and where I am in life. I was more than ok, I felt completely in control and carefree. Lots of little things have been happening that are telling me everything is amazing and I don't need to worry about the future...so I stopped. I suddenly realized that worrying about all the things I have been hasn't helped me...having FAITH and setting intentions and keeping goals has helped. The time is now, I'm still in it...it hasn't passed me by like I think it has. There is no giant window that is one day going to slam shut on me just as I'm getting to it. No. It doesn't work that way. Not for me and not for you. So remember that the next time you're beating yourself up about something, you are where you need to be and it's all worth it, just keep working and keep pushing. The Universe makes sure the great things come to us when we need them.


You know, when I started this blog, I had no direction. I was just writing about what I felt like writing about and it's worked so far...but finally there's a direction and now that I've got it all carved out it's suddenly changing shape...and I LOVE it, I think you will too. New content is definitely on its way, new shoots, new inspiration, new collaboration....it's all coming. And I would like more of you to reach out to me as some of you already have...I'd love to work with you guys, we're all in this together.

xx
-j.


**all photos are my own, please do not use without permission**

Comments

Popular Posts