Rainy day post

Hey guys!
It's been a hot minute, I know. How was everyone's New Moon?
I have had crazy inspiration energy and I'm wanting to start all these projects but I'm waiting on this one thing that I neeeeed super bad so hopefully it will be finished soon and then I can share all this new stuff with you guys! Yay!

So I'm starting a new tarot class with Veronica Varlow and I can't tell you how amazing she is, I know I go on about her a lot but it's easy to do that when you're really invested in the great things people are doing.
I'm excited about it and also a little sad that I'll be missing the Wild Heart Retreat but it's ok, the time will come.
I'm here today with nothing super specific to talk about, I just felt like posting and I wanted to thank those of you who have emailed me and chat with me, it means a lot to get to know you all!

I've been in a good mood all day, did lots of readings this morning, had the day off my 9 to 5, and it's raining(yaaaayyy!!!) so I wanted to give a shout out to some Instagram accounts I've been following lately:

Mystic Moons:
@mysticmoons_tarot
She is such an amazing reader, I've had several reads from Dev and she is always right on! Love her

Contessa:
@contessacreate
Gaaah! Contessa is amazing and she does these plant readings which are super cool and crazy and I totally need to get one and you should definitely check her out!

Crystal Powell:
@cp608
Crystal is so sweet and generous and just a loving soul, she has a big heart and the world would benefit if more people were as kind as she.

Magick Moods:
@magickmoonds
Where do I even begin? If you're looking for inspiration, look no further than this account...everything they do is beautiful and inspiring and lovely!

Happy Place Bath Co:
@happyplacebathco
This girl does amazing vegan/cruelty free bath products! I'm ordering mine as soon as I can decide which ones I want, soooo mannnnyyy

Got any kick ass small businesses you feel need to be seen, send them my way! I love shopping small and I love promoting awesome people!

xx
-j.


**all photos are my own, please do not use without permission**













Comments

Popular Posts