Keep Safe, My Love...

It's been an interesting road on this tarot journey I've embarked on. There have definitely been times where I've felt like giving up or thought I wouldn't be successful but I keep pushing because I love what I do, I love reading for you guys and I love helping and providing you perspective when you feel like you need it most.
There is always the ebb and flow of new energies and the old...new ideas...new ways of bringing you things I hope you will love...
All this being said, I have a small announcement (the first of many coming in the next few weeks):
I am going to slowly start phasing out readings with the Wild Unknown deck.
I think I heard your collective gasp and I know the inevitable, “but WHY?!?!?!?” is coming shortly thereafter...
Let me tell you, when I first got the Wild Unknown I was so in love with the imagery, I connected visually to it but she wouldn't let me connect emotionally...so she sat waiting, and we would wait for over a year before we would realize our connection...our romance was glorious and sweet. She showed and taught me more than I ever expected, she taught me a plethora of lessons.
Lately she hasn't been feeling the same, “wait,” she said...and so I will and I will return to her once she's ready. If we are to listen to the messages of each individual card, we must also listen to the collective. 



I will continue, until further notice, to offer my spread Witchcraft (a dual deck reading with the Wild Unknown and Rider-Waite) which you can find in my shop

I currently offer readings with the following decks:
Joie de Vivre deck by Paulina Cassidy 
Le Tarot des Femmes Erotiques (aka The Vintage Erotica deck)
&
Rider-Waite


 
I am also expecting 2 new decks:
The Rebel Lumina deck by Inner Hue
&
The Moon Phases Oracle deck by Mystic Moons

So readings are not going away, just the option of the Wild Unknown and she won't be gone forever, I promise!
IF you feel you need me to read you from that deck, I absolutely will, please just leave me a note upon checkout.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me :)
Also, watch this space next week for the unveiling of a little something different...

xx
-j.

**all photos are my own, please do not use without permission**

Comments

Popular Posts