Witch Camp Magic


Hey everyone!
So, for a whole week 13 ladies, including myself, spent time with the most wonderful teachers and magic makers, Veronica Varlow, Michelle, and Contessa. There were bonfires, amazing rituals, archery, dancing, singing, drum circles! We learned the imporatnce of sisterhood, the importance of communication, of connections, the magic of plants, of nature, of everything around us...but we also rooted in the magic and power of ourselves. Something I think we tend to forget, we are ready to believe in others, we're ready to believe that so and so has it together, that this person or that person is more "deserving" or "ready" or magical than we are. It's easy to diminish our own light, our own power because we often don't even realize that's what we're doing. Or even WHY we're doing it, we're just at the ready to pass the credit along to someone else where it MOST counts.

Something that really struck me being there was the languid way in which Veronica and Contessa we so grounded and present in each and every single moment. They truly appreciated it, as though every second mattered, as though every moment in time were a gift. And it made me realize that I spend way too much fucking time on my phone, on my computer, and feeling the seconds tick by in constant stress due to deadlines. Since I got home, I'm finding it difficult to put the same pressure on myself to produce in my day job, I'm taking it moment by moment, I'm not giving my time, energy or response to shitty and condescending work emails...instead, I'm waiting to reply when they decide to change their tune and throw some respect my way. I'm done giving away my time to the shit and the people that don't deserve it.
I'm done putting all of myself into a job that isn't meant for me, I'm done feeling tired and vegging out on IG after work because I can't focus enough to put my time and energy into the things that DO matter. It's a vicious cycle, and if you're in the same spot, I feel you!

Since I came home, I've realized how non-important the things are that I was putting the majority of my focus, time, energy, and emotions into. I will always do my job with integrity, even if i hate it, but I'm no longer investing emotion or more time than is necessary. But I digress...kind of...
I came home from Woodstock and Witch Camp with a whole new outlook on life and what is important to me and the things which I was making a priority that shouldn't have been. I realized that I have a WHOLE LOT to give you guys but rushing it won't make it better, so I changed the shop update from August 1st to October 1st, so that I can sit with each offering I plan to bring to you and make sure that it's not only serving my own highest good to give it to you but that it's serving your highest good in ways that neither of us can imagine.
I'm moving into the deep work, I'm rooting into HEALING. Not just myself, but helping YOU heal as well.

It's time to flow into what my purpose is here, and Witch Camp really reinforced that belief and helped me understand how I can better be of service to you all.
I'll be staggering a few releases of new items and readings in the shop between now and October. There are a couple of new listings currently, a Mercury Retrograde oil blend, and the monthly reading special for August which focuses on helping you find your bliss.
In September I'll have a few more goodies for you and in October, I will unleash everything I have been working on and crying over the past few months. I will be putting so much more on the blog, and writing more consistently even if it's just a small post. I'm going to bring you the magic that I've learned and remembered. So...now I ask you...how can I be of service to you?




Comments

Popular Posts